Totally Orderly, LLC is open for virtual and in-person organizing and productivity services. The safety of our customers is our highest priority. Please familiarize yourself with these protocols prior to booking a session with Totally Orderly.
Safety precautions during work sessions:
- Members of the Totally Orderly team will wash their hands upon arrival and periodically throughout the session.
- Totally Orderly will have masks, gloves and hand sanitizer available for use during the session.
- Parties will maintain social distancing of at leas 6 feet at all times.
- Tools and supplies will be disinfected after each session.
Please cancel or do not schedule a session if any of the following is true: (cancellation fees will be waived)
- You or any member of your household has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- You or any member of your household is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- You or any member of your household is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or sore throat.
- You or any member of your household has traveled in the past 14 days.
- Members of the Totally Orderly team will likewise cancel a session if any of the above is true for them or a member of their household.
Acknowledgement of understanding:
By participating in an on-site session with Totally Orderly, LLC, customers acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists, and if exposed, agrees to hold Totally Orderly, LLC harmless.
< Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we all learn to adjust to new ways of working together.